Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
eDreams
PricelineUSD 233
FindHotel
Destinia.com
Etrip
Agoda.com
All reviews mineral spa main building villa parma spa room dining room breakfast was included open fire art deco in house old world get away across the road king bed wedding anniversary relaxing stay glass of wine conservatory
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2016

The converted rooms in the main building were both comfortable and luxurious. The hotel has been impressively renovated to work with the limitations of the building's heritage status, and the attention to detail from check-in to check-out was a real stand-out.

Room tip: Get a room in the main building!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Laurinda V, Front Office Supervisor at Peppers Mineral Spring Hotel Hepburn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Dear CamMicky N,

Thank you for your wonderful review, perhaps on your next visit you might enjoy dining at The Argus Dining Room. Located in the original 1930’s Art Deco dining room, it is the perfect surroundings to enjoy the wonderful food. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

We have stayed in this establishment twice and I have never reviewed it, we love the 1930 Art Deco feel, the spa and the food. The food is our highlight Argus dining for us is just sublime.

The rooms we have had have stayed in have been smallish but we didn't care even though the bathroom was tiny for us. There is of course room service and a garden maze which is cute.

The staff are lovely, the SPA Treatments so relaxing I could of stared at the view from the plunge spa pool forever and the food did I mention the food it's just awesome! Definitely for us worth the cost.

The location is also excellent we will be going back again later this year spending a little extra this time and getting a deluxe spa room! I can't wait It will be so worth it.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LaurindaV10, Front Office Manager at Peppers Mineral Spring Hotel Hepburn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2019

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 28 February 2016

I went to Hepburn Springs to soothe my aching body after falling off my bike, breaking a rib and tearing muscle strands in my right arm. At 91, body repairs are not what they use to be. Australia is not too well endowed with thermal resources, New Zealand would have been the alternative in this part of the world.
Hepburn Springs is an easy 90 min drive NW out off Melbourne. The region was setlled in the mid-19th c and country towns are pretty, with tree-lined street and stately buildings. I did not have a reservation so I stopped at the first hotel that had a sign ' Mineral Spa', it belongs to the Peppers chain I knew from the Hunter Valley. . My room on the ground level behind the car park was spacious and quiet, with a flatscreen TV, small shower-only bathroom and minimal kitchen facilities. To my disappointment, no jacuzzi, the mineral spa is not included in the room rate of almost $300/day w/breakfast. For the spa, you have to book and pay extra starting at $70/h, there is no common spa pool.
Food: Breakfast is buffet-style sort-of, you have to ask for coffee, eggs etc.- I much prefer a self-serve buffet. For dinner. I tried the restaurant once, in my view it serves expensive food, well-prepared, in minute quantities. But there are alternatives just down the road.
Finally, I enjoyed my stay, relaxing and very happy with the extremely friendly staff.
I also discovered a few blocks away the Hepburn Springs Bathhouse & Spa with a number of pools and great facilities, open to the public 8am-8pm, discounts for seniors. And you can stay as long as you want...

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Johnnysch
Diana C, Guest Relations Manager at Peppers Mineral Spring Hotel Hepburn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear Johnnysch,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have the opportunity to visit us again we have a range of accommodation packages available that include access to the water therapy zone at the Mineral Spa. You might enjoy our Escape package which includes breakfast each morning, a 3 course dinner one evening & a 60 minute retreat access pass. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

We stayed on a Saturday night in one of the garden rooms ( it's really lovely to have a space to sit out doors but there was no view of the gardens which would have been really lovely ) The hotel itself is stunning with its Art Deco exterior and stunning interior and we really enjoyed spending time in the gorgeous dining spaces. A highlight was the mineral day spa as its so incredibly relaxing once your taken through into the lounge area in robe and slippers with lovely tea and treats before and after the treatment and it's so beautiful. Loved my treatment and after visiting many spas in the area, this one is a stand out! Our garden room was modern and decorated beautifully however for the price I felt the bathroom was a little dated compared to the rest of the retreat. The hotel takes a deposit on arrival ( this is normal but it still hasn't been returned and it's been a week today, I called today and reception staff were very helpful saying that they will contact the bank by sending off a fax today to have the deposit released ) Hopefully this will be refunded on Monday as I feel that holding a deposit when we had paid for accomodation upfront seems excessive but will hopefully be resolved soon.
A really special space to relax!

Room tip: I would choose to stay in the hotel rather than a garden room as they look stunning

Dear Brandon_deb,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are very proud of our Stuart Rattle designed guest areas and the luxury country lodge ambiance that he created. Our lounge area is the perfect place to enjoy a wine in front of the open fireplace or escape into another world with a book from our library! Perhaps for your next stay you might enjoy the Springs Gatsby room - the art deco inspired decor is very popular, with the centrepiece of the room being a decadent bronze claw-foot bath. Thank you for your feedback about the Mineral Spa, it certainly is perfect for a day of relaxation. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Lovely weekend getaway for our anniversary.
The grounds were lovely, as was the room and the spa! The service was fantastic, and tailored to our needs.
Ate at the restaurant as part of a spa package... food was a bit rich for me, but foodies would love it!
Would definitely recommend this hotel for an overnight / weekend getaway.
Enjoy! :)

Date of stay: March 2015
2  Thank dia_gee

Dear Dia G,
Thank you for your generous review. Our staff work exceptionally hard to exceed expectations of our guests, and are delighted with your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, it sounds like you had a fantastic getaway! We will look forward to welcoming you back in the future.