“So relaxing!!”
Review of The Mineral Spa

The Mineral Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Mineral Spa is an idyllic rural restorative haven; one of the largest and most acclaimed rural day spas in Australia. Mineral Spa has been specifically designed as a sanctuary of healing and relaxation; connecting body and spirit to the earth's natural elements and offering powerful healing and beauty treatments to re-invigorate and restore. Therapists, each with their own area of expertise and selected for their healing hands and calming spirits, ensure that every guest experiences a beautiful and personal spa experience; with individual consultations and exclusive specialist treatments. The spa’s key feature of healing through water is The Retreat; a mineral water therapy zone following in the healing traditions of the famous mineral spas throughout Europe. Tucked in a private and peaceful indoor/outdoor corner of the spa, The Retreat comprises two 100% mineral water spas, a cold plunge pool, steam room, infra-red detox box and the only lavender-infused basalt stone sauna in the Southern Hemisphere.
Reviewed 5 January 2017

My partner and I were staying at the hotel for a few days and decided to visit the Mineral Spa, and we are so glad we did!

We booked a private bathing session and 45 min Relaxation massages.

The private bathing was soooo nice, the bath was huge and in it's own little private room with glasses of water, candles and relaxing music...it was incredible!

After the spa we had our massages - I had Ivana give me my massage and it was the best experience ever! She was so attentive and always checked to make sure that I was comfortable. My partner and I almost fell asleep and certainly felt relaxed afterwards!

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They provide lockers, showers, slippers, robes, towels and even tea before treatments and dried fruit snacks after our massages.

We will definitely be back!

FionaCraig, Manager at The Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Thank you so much Jade for your positive feedback. It's a great idea to have a bath prior to a massage, it helps you unwind and warm your muscles. I will pass on your feedback to Ivana, she'll be thrilled. We hope to see you again for more!

There are newer reviews for The Mineral Spa

Reviewed 5 December 2016

We went to the Mineral Spa for their twilight bathing. We were lucky enough to get a bath to ourselves. It was very romantic and really relaxing. The staff were really helpful and friendly.

FionaCraig, Manager at The Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Thanks so much for reviewing us Amanda. I'm happy you had such a lovely experience - it's a great time of year to enjoy twilight bathing. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Went to the Mineral Spa recently with a couple of girlfriends and we had the place virtually all to ourselves. Gorgeous surroundings and just immaculate. We had the package where we could use the hot spas, saunas including the infrared sauna, plunge pool, steam room and as well the relaxation area outside. Towels, slippers and robes were provided at no extra cost. We also offered free Tea Tonic teas, water and fruit. Would love to return and have a massage.

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. The Retreat is a perfect place to relax with friends. If you have time to squeeze in a treatment as well next time we've got a great Girls' Day Out package for you to try - a treatment and an hour in The Retreat makes for a great day out.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

A wonderful relaxing massage with a very talented masseuse was amazing. Followed up with an hour in the pools and saunas. Bliss!

Thanks Lauren! The benefits of a great relaxation massage cannot be denied...we're thrilled you enjoyed your time with us. See you again soon I hope.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My husband and i visited recently, it was last minute but managed to book a package lunch and massage and spa. We started with lunch at the Argle, which is always such a treat, followed this by going to the spa which you just walk out of the Argle back entrance around to your right and your there. We were given a key for our lockers a lovely white dressing gown and slipper each, the once changed into our bathers we made our way to spa area, you have choice of different saunas, showers and of course the beautiful mineral bubbly spa, my favorite! . Once we had relaxed thoroughly, we were then dircted back to a lvely waiting room where we waited for our massage specialist. I had given clear instructions on my condition, and what my husband wanted and it was a really beautiful experience ....yet again!

I truly love this place and the drive from Melbourne is nothing when you have such a beautiful relaxing time. If you havnt done it ...do yourself a favour, check the list of packages and it wont disappoint.

1  Thank Lyn1660

Thanks so much Lyn for taking the time to give us such lovely feedback. We love welcoming back regular guests. When you're planning your next visit, have a look at the specials on the website - they'll give you even more reasons to make the drive!