“Amazing Experience!”
Review of The Mineral Spa

The Mineral Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Mineral Spa is an idyllic rural restorative haven; one of the largest and most acclaimed rural day spas in Australia. Mineral Spa has been specifically designed as a sanctuary of healing and relaxation; connecting body and spirit to the earth's natural elements and offering powerful healing and beauty treatments to re-invigorate and restore. Therapists, each with their own area of expertise and selected for their healing hands and calming spirits, ensure that every guest experiences a beautiful and personal spa experience; with individual consultations and exclusive specialist treatments. The spa’s key feature of healing through water is The Retreat; a mineral water therapy zone following in the healing traditions of the famous mineral spas throughout Europe. Tucked in a private and peaceful indoor/outdoor corner of the spa, The Retreat comprises two 100% mineral water spas, a cold plunge pool, steam room, infra-red detox box and the only lavender-infused basalt stone sauna in the Southern Hemisphere.
Reviewed 26 November 2016

Went to the Mineral Spa recently with a couple of girlfriends and we had the place virtually all to ourselves. Gorgeous surroundings and just immaculate. We had the package where we could use the hot spas, saunas including the infrared sauna, plunge pool, steam room and as well the relaxation area outside. Towels, slippers and robes were provided at no extra cost. We also offered free Tea Tonic teas, water and fruit. Would love to return and have a massage.

FionaCraig, Manager at The Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. The Retreat is a perfect place to relax with friends. If you have time to squeeze in a treatment as well next time we've got a great Girls' Day Out package for you to try - a treatment and an hour in The Retreat makes for a great day out.

There are newer reviews for The Mineral Spa

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

A wonderful relaxing massage with a very talented masseuse was amazing. Followed up with an hour in the pools and saunas. Bliss!

Thanks Lauren! The benefits of a great relaxation massage cannot be denied...we're thrilled you enjoyed your time with us. See you again soon I hope.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My husband and i visited recently, it was last minute but managed to book a package lunch and massage and spa. We started with lunch at the Argle, which is always such a treat, followed this by going to the spa which you just walk out of the Argle back entrance around to your right and your there. We were given a key for our lockers a lovely white dressing gown and slipper each, the once changed into our bathers we made our way to spa area, you have choice of different saunas, showers and of course the beautiful mineral bubbly spa, my favorite! . Once we had relaxed thoroughly, we were then dircted back to a lvely waiting room where we waited for our massage specialist. I had given clear instructions on my condition, and what my husband wanted and it was a really beautiful experience ....yet again!

I truly love this place and the drive from Melbourne is nothing when you have such a beautiful relaxing time. If you havnt done it ...do yourself a favour, check the list of packages and it wont disappoint.

1  Thank Lyn1660

Thanks so much Lyn for taking the time to give us such lovely feedback. We love welcoming back regular guests. When you're planning your next visit, have a look at the specials on the website - they'll give you even more reasons to make the drive!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Myself and a girlfriend booked a package of one night's accommodation at Peppers as well as a 1 hour relaxation massages and an hour's access to the spa/water area. It was all beautiful. The massages were very, very good. The therapists asked us if we wanted silence or not and we said we did, which is exactly what we got. We both commented at the end that it was amongst the best massages we had ever had.
Thanks guys. We will be back next time we are visiting Daylesford!

FionaCraig, Manager at The Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

Thank you so much. It is always a thrill to receive such great feedback. We make a habit of asking guests if they'd like silence or chat in the treatment and we find that peace and quiet is what most people crave. It's great you feel we delivered on all fronts. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I decided to book in a massage to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I was looking to book elsewhere but the Mineral Spa offered 'specials', and I love a good deal . I ended up booking the Double Deluxe Delight. No, not a pizza, but a delicious combination of seamlessly integrated goodness anyway!

Treatment: 1. a 30-minute soak (with your choice of mineral/essence - we chose lavender) in a double tub. 2. Full body exfoliation 3. Warm algae wrap, 4. Facial, and 5. A full body massage!!

2.5 hrs of utter relaxation and joy!!!!

The therapists were incredible and professional (Tegan- you are a superstar!) and all of the Pevonia products left us feeling completely refreshed and satisfied.

I have nothing bad to say. It cost a bit, but I believe it was worth the splurge. From booking to arrival- all the staff were great! I'd definitely recommend this spa and treatment to anyone looking for something special! Even good for girlfriends! I will definitely be back!

FionaCraig, Manager at The Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! Our Double Deluxe Delight has been a hit this spring and I'm thrilled you loved it. The challenge is on to come up with another great couples special that might encourage a return visit...I'll start working on it.