All reviews glass walled bathroom surround sound spa bath groupon voucher mor products privacy curtains ice machine my partner gas fire romantic getaway watch tv welcome pack text message sound system local goodies comfortable bed lovely villa
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location, luxury finishes to the rooms, massive spa bath and well appointed kitchen.

However, upon arrival twin beds were allocated as opposed to one King size bed; apparently I requested it, which I was told no less than four times by the employee, when in fact I never requested the twin beds. The a app I booked with defaults to twin beds. I understand that this is no one's fault, however the attitude of the employee towards me was surprisingly bad.

When you're paying AUD360 per night, you expect a comfortable bed and amazing linen, which was not the case. The King bed is two twin beds pushed together. The quality is terrible and I will be visiting the osteopath tomorrow because of the bed.

As for privacy; if you're expecting to go to the toilet in front of whomever you're sharing the room with, you will have all of the opportunity you like. The bathroom walls are glass. There are curtains that you can drawer, but they are see through, especially when the light is on! And there is no insulation from sound either.

If you're looking for luxury, or a romantic getaway, I would not recommend this place at the price; maybe at AUD150, but otherwise try elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I booked Hepburn at Hepburn as a surprise for my husbands birthday this year. After seeing the pictures online i knew what to expect, hubby however was blown away to see the place. Curling up on the couch in front of the gas log fire, or having a few drinks in the spa bath whilst watching the music channel with sound coming into the bathroom from the well thought out sound system it didn't matter where we were...we were relaxed. The room was lovely and clean, had all the things you need, except maybe an oven glove or 2 .
We were so impressed by our 2 night stay that we're already planning our next trip back for some time away from the kids .
If you haven't been... i suggest you makea booking.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Accommodation was absolutely lovely with everything you needed. The huge comfy couch and gas fire was perfect for a winter escape.
The location was a very short walk from the Bathhouse which we thoroughly enjoyed during our stay.
We stayed a Sunday and Monday night and felt like we had the whole town to ourself.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I had the most gorgeous night there! The place was absolutely stunning, so tranquil. They have stunning cafes around, and it was lovely to get so many suggestions from them for where to eat. Just the whole place and stay was so enjoyable. Plus- the bed is SO comfortable!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Although a favourite location for couples, my son & I indulged in 2 nights of luxury. Perfectly prepared, the rooms are as displayed in pictures, you can't help but feel you've made the best choice from the moment you arrive

Room Tip: Surrounded by bushlands and walking distance to the Hot Springs
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family