Review Highlights
Great experience

Had an excellent "Deep Tissue" massage and "Classic" facial last week at Daylesford Spa & Beauty... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2017
Nola K
Wonderful Experience

My husband and I attend the Daylesford Day Spa and Beauty today. As we have visited several day... read more

Reviewed 12 July 2017
A_Ski09
Sydney, Australia

All reviews pure indulgence foot massage left me feeling treatment therapist skin fireplace tension session shoulder
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I had a full body relaxation massage and it was amazing. Friendly staff offered great customer service. Would love to return on my next trip.

Date of experience: February 2017
Anita R, Owner at Daylesford Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

We really appreciate this wonderful feedback.
We have an amazing team and hearing such wonderful comments mean the world!
Warm Regards, Anita

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I have been to a few spas...had a few facials and a few massages...this time round it was a couples massage that we booked on our anniversary getaway to the lovely town of Daylesford! Hubby had never been to a spa and wasn't sure what to expect...from the minute you walk in you feel at ease! The receptionist was lovely and so friendly (sorry I didnt get your name), we were then introduced to Jess and Jai (hope I spelt that right) ...They were fantastic! They took us through what was going to happen...went through their checklist and then worked their magic! 2 hours later, we didnt want to wake up...we were so relaxed and felt so comfortable...the lighting...the ambience...the beautiful smells all over...they then left us to get ready and when we were out offered us some tea and nibbles! All up a fantastic, relaxing experience that will leave you wantig to come back! Thank you!

Date of experience: February 2017

We really apppreciate your wonderful feedback.
The team just love what they do and we love that you really enjoyed your experience.
Hope to see you both very soon,

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Booked for my daughter and I to get an indulgence package but due to a misunderstanding we were given a double delight and were very disappointed, but were compensated at the same time, the offer we received in place of our booking was rushed and not enjoyable at all.
The body wrap was nice, so was the spa but the massage was nothing like we expected, it was only just to rub in moisturiser after the spa, and we both had hoped for a proper body massage.

Date of experience: February 2017
Anita R, Owner at Daylesford Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Hi Glenda,

We sincerely apologise for the misunderstanding which occurred at the time of booking your package over the telephone. A miscommunication over the type of package being booked is extremely rare here as we pride ourselves on our customer service.

Our Double Delight package is very popular and is at the same price-point as the Indulgence Special that we currently have running. Our receptionist had misunderstood the "$500" package that you were requesting.

At the start of any service or package, our Therapists will give an explanation of the service that they will be about to perform on each client, so that each client is aware of what their service will entail. It is very unfortunate that you did not mention at the commencement of your treatment that this was the incorrect package to your therapist, as we could have corrected this error much earlier for you, and ensured that you received the package that you had thought you had been booked in for.

When we learned that you had thought that you had been booked in for another package, on the last element of the Double Delight package, (a moisturising 30 minute Massage), we quickly rearranged our treatment book to ensure that we could provide the Facial element to you at no extra charge.

Again, we unreservedly apologise for our miscommunication Glenda. From your original email, to the booking of the service over the telephone, we are sorry for the confusion which occurred.

The Team at Daylesford Day Spa

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I was spoiled to a 3 hour indulgence package whilst on a romantic getaway with my boyfriend. The staff members were both very lovely and made me feel incredibly comfortable. I started with a spa that was accompanied with relaxing music, smells and lighting. My therapist rang the bell to signal it was time to get out put my robe on and head out for my massage, body scrub and facial. I left the day spa feeling refreshed and incredibly relaxed. My boyfriend could stop commenting on how soft my skin was and how nice it looked. Thank you for ending my holiday on a high note ladies.

Date of experience: January 2017

How lovely to hear such beautiful feedback, thank thankyou!, the products used are just sensational for all skin types.
We are so happy you loved the experience and look forward seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

After moving to Daylesford from Melbourne I found it hard to find a beautician who did what I needed the way I liked, until Montanna at Daylesford day spa, I can not recommend her highly enough! Always helpful, offering the best service and such a beautiful and friendly person. You will not be disappointed if you book in any treatment with Montanna or the fabulous girls here :)

Date of experience: December 2016

Thank-you for this lovely feedback. I’ll be sure to pass the comments onto the team.
We really appreciate it!