Review Highlights
Great experience

Had an excellent "Deep Tissue" massage and "Classic" facial last week at Daylesford Spa & Beauty... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2017
Nola K
Wonderful Experience

My husband and I attend the Daylesford Day Spa and Beauty today. As we have visited several day... read more

Reviewed 12 July 2017
A_Ski09
Sydney, Australia

All reviews pure indulgence foot massage left me feeling treatment therapist skin fireplace tension session shoulder
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

After moving to Daylesford from Melbourne I found it hard to find a beautician who did what I needed the way I liked, until Montanna at Daylesford day spa, I can not recommend her highly enough! Always helpful, offering the best service and such a beautiful and friendly person. You will not be disappointed if you book in any treatment with Montanna or the fabulous girls here :)

Date of experience: December 2016
Anita R, Owner at Daylesford Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Thank-you for this lovely feedback. I’ll be sure to pass the comments onto the team.
We really appreciate it!
Warm Regards, Anita :)

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We were told to arrive for our massage and facial 15 mins before our appointment but we didn't end up getting into the room until 20 mins after our actual appointment time so the wait was a little annoying, but other than that it was good. The massage could have been a little firmer but it was very relaxing as promised and the facial was amazing, loved it. Also loved that no one tried to push products on us at the end, just gave us a sheet of paper with what was used and what they'd recommend, much appreciated!
The ladies who treated us were very lovely the whole time and the front desk ladies were also great. I would definitely go back here.

Date of experience: November 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback.
We look forward seeing you in the near future for another wonderful experience at our Day Spa.
Warm Regards, Anita and the team :)

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We went and in joyed the mineral spas
Well our skin felt so beautiful smooth as so soft and relaxing And after ward scones and cream diff a must

Date of experience: August 2016
3  Thank Amanda P
Anita R, Owner at Daylesford Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Thanks great news Amanda,
Look forward seeing you in the near future.
Anita and team :)

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

My friend and I enjoyed a mums to be package with scrub, massage and facial. It was super relaxing and highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2016
Anita R, Manager at Daylesford Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Every time I visit Daylesford I make sure I visit Daylesford Day Spa - It is the most relaxing place on earth with attentive therapists who are so friendly and helpful. Great service, great products and great place, what more could you want !! I always highly recommend Daylesford Day Spa to all my friends that visit Daylesford

Date of experience: April 2016
Anita R, Owner at Daylesford Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you Barb, Your kind words are most appreciated and we hope to see you & your friends soon.