Review Highlights
Great experience

Had an excellent "Deep Tissue" massage and "Classic" facial last week at Daylesford Spa & Beauty... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2017
Nola K
Wonderful Experience

My husband and I attend the Daylesford Day Spa and Beauty today. As we have visited several day... read more

Reviewed 12 July 2017
A_Ski09
Sydney, Australia

All reviews pure indulgence foot massage left me feeling treatment therapist skin fireplace tension session shoulder
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Every time I visit Daylesford I make sure I visit Daylesford Day Spa - It is the most relaxing place on earth with attentive therapists who are so friendly and helpful. Great service, great products and great place, what more could you want !! I always highly recommend Daylesford Day Spa to all my friends that visit Daylesford

Date of experience: April 2016
Anita R, Owner at Daylesford Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you Barb, Your kind words are most appreciated and we hope to see you & your friends soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

My favourite spa to date! The employees at Daylesford Day Spa made me feel so welcome as soon as I walked into the door. The treatments were amazing and I felt so rejuvenated and serene when I was done. I recommend this place to anyone and everyone wanting to experience being pampered with luscious products used by the highly trained staff. Thankyou so much for my comforting spa day, it will definitely not be my last there!!

Date of experience: March 2016

Lovely to hear how you have enjoyed your experience Cait, I’ll be sure to pass on your kind feedback to my team.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Daylesford Beauty, is a well set up and beautiful establishment; it accommodated all my needs for a relaxing escape to the country, with friendly staff who are always up for a nice chat with great professionalism the treatments were amazing.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank nic0laj2
Anita R, Owner at Daylesford Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2016

We appreciate your feedback and look forward looking after all your beauty needs moving forward.
Anita and the team

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

This is what I'm thinking when i think about relaxing in a beautiful place.
Becoming one with the elements of nature,
Exactly what I was looking for,

Date of experience: April 2016
Anita R, Owner at Daylesford Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you Brodie for your lovely review, It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us all at our Day Spa.
Have a beautiful week and trust we will see you soon, Anita and the team.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

The experience was beyond my expectations from the moment i walked through the door. I enjoyed my deluxe massage and the relaxation lounge was an amazing experience to finish off a beautiful day, I will definetely be back with family and friends!
Thank you to Anita and the team at Daylesford Day Spa. :-)

Date of experience: April 2016

Wonderful news! Look forward having you back Sam with your family and friends :)