Open today: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Massage

Absolutely amazing massage. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and professional. The room was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
angiemM5460DR
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Soma Massage

This was a delightful experience from the moment we walked in. It was a great massage for a really... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
jempmcd
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief lovely experience booking process comfortable environment good at what they do therapy room wonderful treatment left us feeling i've experienced my partner tight muscles great ambience herbal tea relaxing music
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Alma at Soma massage was very accommodating. It was my birthday and I hadn’t made a booking. Thankfully Alma could fit me in for a relaxing aromatherapy massage. She was thoughtful and her attention to detail in my ‘tense areas’ was wonderful.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Room605
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I felt like I was floating it was just amazing! The feet and head massage just topped it off. I decided to get a deep tissue and and so glad I did.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018

My husband, son and I had a fabulous massage/facial by Elma. Very relaxing and would definitely recommend Soma

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Relaxing massage which we booked for turned out to be a remedial massage for all 3 of us-came out very sore

Date of experience: March 2018
Alma H, Manager at Soma Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear customer,
I am the manager of the soma.
Thank you for your coming. You are a friendly and polite customer.
I would like to make an apology to you and your friend for the bad experience.
I already tell with therapists about their massage pressure problem.

We would like to invite you come back and with 20% off on any treatment you choosing.
We really want to give all of you a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We bought a massage/winery tour package which is a great idea. After the tour in the morning, we arrived at Soma in the afternoon to be greeted by 3 lovely and very personable therapists.

My daughter enjoyed an hour long facial which she said was fantastic.

Our friend had a relaxation massage but unfortunately the therapist's nails were too long making some aspects of the treatment uncomfortable hence the 4, not 5, star rating.

I opted for a remedial massage and since I advised them that I suffer from chronic pain, the masseur was a little too delicate but that's ok as it turned out to be very soothing.

Overall, a lovely, tranquil environment with caring therapists.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Alibyte

Dear customer,
I am the manager of the soma.
Thank you for your coming. You are a friendly and polite customer. I would like to make an apology to your friend for the bad experience.
I already tell with therapists about their massage pressure and nails problem.
We really want to give all of you a wonderful experience!