“Beautiful way to spend an afternoon”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed 28 April 2018

My husband, son and I had a fabulous massage/facial by Elma. Very relaxing and would definitely recommend Soma

Date of experience: April 2018
"herbal tea"
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Relaxing massage which we booked for turned out to be a remedial massage for all 3 of us-came out very sore

Date of experience: March 2018
Alma H, Manager at Soma Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

I am the manager of the soma.
Thank you for your coming. You are a friendly and polite customer.
I would like to make an apology to you and your friend for the bad experience.
I already tell with therapists about their massage pressure problem.

We would like to invite you come back and with 20% off on any treatment you choosing.
We really want to give all of you a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We bought a massage/winery tour package which is a great idea. After the tour in the morning, we arrived at Soma in the afternoon to be greeted by 3 lovely and very personable therapists.

My daughter enjoyed an hour long facial which she said was fantastic.

Our friend had a relaxation massage but unfortunately the therapist's nails were too long making some aspects of the treatment uncomfortable hence the 4, not 5, star rating.

I opted for a remedial massage and since I advised them that I suffer from chronic pain, the masseur was a little too delicate but that's ok as it turned out to be very soothing.

Overall, a lovely, tranquil environment with caring therapists.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Alibyte

I am the manager of the soma.
Thank you for your coming. You are a friendly and polite customer. I would like to make an apology to your friend for the bad experience.
I already tell with therapists about their massage pressure and nails problem.
We really want to give all of you a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

The person who did my 'relaxation' massage had long nails which isn't professional and was of great discomfort on my head - she was scratching my scalp, pulling my hair, and she hurt my ears when 'massaging' them. It wasn't bad for my body at the start but it was an unpleasant end. It is the least enjoyable experience that I've ever had, and I have had many massages throughout my life.

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

I am the manager of the soma.
Thank you for your coming. You are a friendly and polite customer.
I would like to make an apology to you for the bad experience. I already tell with therapists, and it would not happen again.
We really want to give you a new and wonderful experience!