Open today: 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.44
from USD 25.70
from USD 1,024.46
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package firm body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2017

This is the first experience of a massage for my husband and after receiving such wonderful treatment at Soma I am sure he will be looking for another very soon!

1  Thank debbieN4532MG
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We called up Saturday lunch time and were able to get a 90 min couple massage booked for only 2 hours later.
Very good price compared to other massage places in the area.
From the mòment we walked in it was very inviting with the two ladies working.
Specific to what we wanted targeted.
Would definetly go again next time we are up this way.
Great service!

1  Thank Jasmine H
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had the 90 minute Bliss massage and highly recommend it. The rooms are inviting and calming. The massage addressed all my problem spots and so much more. At the same time it was very relaxing too! I left feeling amazing!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Alma H, Manager at Soma Massage and Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Hi~ Stana
Thanks for you compliment.
You are my first customer in Soma. I was so nervous.. but you make me more confident.
I'm glad to be of service to you. Hope can see you soon! :")

Reviewed 7 October 2017

The massage was very relaxing, just what I needed. Just the right balance between remedial and stress relief/relaxation. The room was warm and cosy.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Booked in a deep tissue massage at Soma Massage last week and felt relaxed as soon as I entered the premises. Yvette has created a relaxing and soothing ambiance with her salon decoration hence you feel de-stressed from the moment you walk in. Yvette is very thoughtful and accommodating to each individual's needs for example she concentrated on my neck and shoulders which are usually quite bad. The massage was absolutely amazing and invigorating . I felt like a new woman. Can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: September 2017