“Calm and relaxing!!! Excellent service!!!”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Went in for a couple massage for 90 mins with facial. It was so relaxing that my hubby and I slept half way into the massage. Great ambience and excellent service for every buck! Will definitely return!

Date of experience: December 2017
"herbal tea"
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"
in 2 reviews
"would definitely go back"
"lovely ladies"

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This is the first experience of a massage for my husband and after receiving such wonderful treatment at Soma I am sure he will be looking for another very soon!

1  Thank debbieN4532MG
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We called up Saturday lunch time and were able to get a 90 min couple massage booked for only 2 hours later.
Very good price compared to other massage places in the area.
From the mòment we walked in it was very inviting with the two ladies working.
Specific to what we wanted targeted.
Would definetly go again next time we are up this way.
Great service!

1  Thank Jasmine H
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had the 90 minute Bliss massage and highly recommend it. The rooms are inviting and calming. The massage addressed all my problem spots and so much more. At the same time it was very relaxing too! I left feeling amazing!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Alma H, Manager at Soma Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Hi~ Stana
Thanks for you compliment.
You are my first customer in Soma. I was so nervous.. but you make me more confident.
I'm glad to be of service to you. Hope can see you soon! :")