Open today: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Massage

Absolutely amazing massage. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and professional. The room was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
angiemM5460DR
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Soma Massage

This was a delightful experience from the moment we walked in. It was a great massage for a really... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
jempmcd
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief lovely experience booking process comfortable environment good at what they do therapy room wonderful treatment left us feeling i've experienced my partner tight muscles great ambience herbal tea relaxing music
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We called up Saturday lunch time and were able to get a 90 min couple massage booked for only 2 hours later.
Very good price compared to other massage places in the area.
From the mòment we walked in it was very inviting with the two ladies working.
Specific to what we wanted targeted.
Would definetly go again next time we are up this way.
Great service!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Jasmine H
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had the 90 minute Bliss massage and highly recommend it. The rooms are inviting and calming. The massage addressed all my problem spots and so much more. At the same time it was very relaxing too! I left feeling amazing!!

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Alma H, Manager at Soma Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Hi~ Stana
Thanks for you compliment.
You are my first customer in Soma. I was so nervous.. but you make me more confident.
I'm glad to be of service to you. Hope can see you soon! :")

Reviewed 7 October 2017

The massage was very relaxing, just what I needed. Just the right balance between remedial and stress relief/relaxation. The room was warm and cosy.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Booked in a deep tissue massage at Soma Massage last week and felt relaxed as soon as I entered the premises. Yvette has created a relaxing and soothing ambiance with her salon decoration hence you feel de-stressed from the moment you walk in. Yvette is very thoughtful and accommodating to each individual's needs for example she concentrated on my neck and shoulders which are usually quite bad. The massage was absolutely amazing and invigorating . I felt like a new woman. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

ambience lovely and setting up for a true relaxation experience. Massage was thoughtful and intuitive.