Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
A great experience!

We chanced upon Soma while meandering along Vincent street on a winter weekend getaway, and were... read more

Reviewed yesterday
juddieb2021
via mobile
Professional and extremely helpful. Best remedial massage teams.

Really good deep tissue remedial massage very professional. Best in the town.  Professional and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
918jimec

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Daylesford
from USD 24.65
from USD 25.36
from USD 198.98
from USD 397.95
More Info
All reviews deep tissue excellent treatment lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend pamper package massage relaxation ladies appointment pressure premises body spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had the 90 minute Bliss massage and highly recommend it. The rooms are inviting and calming. The massage addressed all my problem spots and so much more. At the same time it was very relaxing too! I left feeling amazing!!

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Alma H, Manager at Soma Massage and Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Hi~ Stana
Thanks for you compliment.
You are my first customer in Soma. I was so nervous.. but you make me more confident.
I'm glad to be of service to you. Hope can see you soon! :")

Reviewed 7 October 2017

The massage was very relaxing, just what I needed. Just the right balance between remedial and stress relief/relaxation. The room was warm and cosy.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Booked in a deep tissue massage at Soma Massage last week and felt relaxed as soon as I entered the premises. Yvette has created a relaxing and soothing ambiance with her salon decoration hence you feel de-stressed from the moment you walk in. Yvette is very thoughtful and accommodating to each individual's needs for example she concentrated on my neck and shoulders which are usually quite bad. The massage was absolutely amazing and invigorating . I felt like a new woman. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank thornbury_travellers
Reviewed 23 September 2017

ambience lovely and setting up for a true relaxation experience. Massage was thoughtful and intuitive.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The massage itself was incredible but what sets this place apart is how I instantly felt so comfortable and relaxed.