Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.29
from USD 25.56
from USD 1,018.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package premises body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2017

The massage was very relaxing, just what I needed. Just the right balance between remedial and stress relief/relaxation. The room was warm and cosy.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Booked in a deep tissue massage at Soma Massage last week and felt relaxed as soon as I entered the premises. Yvette has created a relaxing and soothing ambiance with her salon decoration hence you feel de-stressed from the moment you walk in. Yvette is very thoughtful and accommodating to each individual's needs for example she concentrated on my neck and shoulders which are usually quite bad. The massage was absolutely amazing and invigorating . I felt like a new woman. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank thornbury_travellers
Reviewed 23 September 2017

ambience lovely and setting up for a true relaxation experience. Massage was thoughtful and intuitive.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The massage itself was incredible but what sets this place apart is how I instantly felt so comfortable and relaxed.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

There are so many options for a massage in Daylesford, but if you are having trouble deciding on which you can rest easy that Soma is a great choice and you will not be disappointed. Best massage I have had in Australia, beautiful room and lovely lovely masseuse.