Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.29
from USD 25.56
from USD 1,018.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package premises body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2017

ambience lovely and setting up for a true relaxation experience. Massage was thoughtful and intuitive.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The massage itself was incredible but what sets this place apart is how I instantly felt so comfortable and relaxed.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

There are so many options for a massage in Daylesford, but if you are having trouble deciding on which you can rest easy that Soma is a great choice and you will not be disappointed. Best massage I have had in Australia, beautiful room and lovely lovely masseuse.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My mum and I booked the Sóma Bliss massage & lovely feet treatment and it was relaxing and indulgent experience. Yvette and her colleague provided warm and fantastic customer service, they tailored the massage to what our needs were and paid more attention to the problem areas. The room had a great ambience too. I would highly recommend booking here.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

excellent friendly staff, treatments were amazing high recommend. suitable for all ages and groups. the place is nice and intimate. so beautiful and worth every cent. reasonably priced.