Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.40
from USD 25.67
from USD 1,023.02
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package firm body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Couldn't have had a better or more enjoyable experience. We highly recomend a massage or treatment here.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Beautiful relaxing massage tailored to my individual needs, would definitely return here again. Thank you

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My everything and I had a couple massage at Soma over the weekend. The ambience was nice and the staff lovely. The pressure was just right!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Our shared experience, (his massage and my facial, with arm and hand massage) was so relaxing. The staff were professional in there approach, and experienced in their techniques. We both left in a relaxed frame of mind ready to tackle the day ahead! In order to choose a business I primarily reviewed others opinions, and then was pleasantly surprised by the cost. The venue was adequate but the service was great!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Soma was a perfect treat to end a very quick trip to Daylesford, my mum and I had an amazing 90 minute deep tissue and relaxation massage and it was fabulous! We walked out floating. Would highly recommend, the therapists were very good at what they do being professional and experienced. Loved every minute!