Open today: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Great relaxing massage in a lovely quaint location

Located in a converted house. Skilled therapists saw to our comfort and relaxation throughout... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
817prashanths
Best ever!

I had the deep tissue massage at Soma. I've had many massages at different places over the years... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MaddyS894
Geelong, Australia
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief comfortable environment wonderful treatment left us feeling great ambience herbal tea relaxing music would definitely go back lovely ladies essential oils my birthday magic hands my mum yvette
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Couldn't have had a better or more enjoyable experience. We highly recomend a massage or treatment here.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Beautiful relaxing massage tailored to my individual needs, would definitely return here again. Thank you

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My everything and I had a couple massage at Soma over the weekend. The ambience was nice and the staff lovely. The pressure was just right!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Our shared experience, (his massage and my facial, with arm and hand massage) was so relaxing. The staff were professional in there approach, and experienced in their techniques. We both left in a relaxed frame of mind ready to tackle the day ahead! In order to choose a business I primarily reviewed others opinions, and then was pleasantly surprised by the cost. The venue was adequate but the service was great!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Soma was a perfect treat to end a very quick trip to Daylesford, my mum and I had an amazing 90 minute deep tissue and relaxation massage and it was fabulous! We walked out floating. Would highly recommend, the therapists were very good at what they do being professional and experienced. Loved every minute!