Open today: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Massage

Absolutely amazing massage. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and professional. The room was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
angiemM5460DR
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Soma Massage

This was a delightful experience from the moment we walked in. It was a great massage for a really... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
jempmcd
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief lovely experience booking process comfortable environment good at what they do therapy room wonderful treatment left us feeling i've experienced my partner tight muscles great ambience herbal tea relaxing music
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Four girl friends had a lovely experience st Soma. Beautifully presented facility with a very relaxed atmosphere. Personable people that were able to provide some down to earth advice about staying healthy. Fabulous massage...was able to be flexible regarding my needs.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had fabulous massages at Soma. We are frequent massage getters (perhaps massage snobs) and these were the best I can remember in ages. I had a therapeutic massage which was amazing. Hit all the right muscles at the right intensity. My husband had a deep tissue massage that he raved about. I would come up from Melbourne in the future just to visit Soma Massage. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My partner and I had a wonderful (deep tissue) massage at Soma Massage. Yvette was very responsive when it came to the booking. The massage was one of the best I have had in recent times, and the therapy room was warm and comfortable. If you are after a great massage at a great price then Soma Massage is the place to visit in Daylesford. Thanks Yvette and team.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I booked a massage for my partner and I for her birthday and we both had such a relaxing and attentive experience, tailored to our own individual needs. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My partner booked a couples massage and it was amazing! Yvette was so lovely and attentive. Was the perfect start of the day and was left relaxed and totally pampered. 10/10