Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.29
from USD 25.56
from USD 1,018.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package premises body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My partner and I had a wonderful (deep tissue) massage at Soma Massage. Yvette was very responsive when it came to the booking. The massage was one of the best I have had in recent times, and the therapy room was warm and comfortable. If you are after a great massage at a great price then Soma Massage is the place to visit in Daylesford. Thanks Yvette and team.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I booked a massage for my partner and I for her birthday and we both had such a relaxing and attentive experience, tailored to our own individual needs. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My partner booked a couples massage and it was amazing! Yvette was so lovely and attentive. Was the perfect start of the day and was left relaxed and totally pampered. 10/10

Reviewed 16 July 2017

My mother and I both had wonderful experiences at Soma Massage. Yvette and her staff were very welcoming and accommodating and gave wonderful massage. Soma is a must for those wanting a massage that's above and beyond. Thank you very much for a beautiful experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Very professional, relaxing and just what I needed! Highly recommended and will definitely come back again.