Open today: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Massage

Absolutely amazing massage. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and professional. The room was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
angiemM5460DR
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Soma Massage

This was a delightful experience from the moment we walked in. It was a great massage for a really... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
jempmcd
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief lovely experience booking process comfortable environment good at what they do therapy room wonderful treatment left us feeling i've experienced my partner tight muscles great ambience herbal tea relaxing music
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My partner and I had a wonderful (deep tissue) massage at Soma Massage. Yvette was very responsive when it came to the booking. The massage was one of the best I have had in recent times, and the therapy room was warm and comfortable. If you are after a great massage at a great price then Soma Massage is the place to visit in Daylesford. Thanks Yvette and team.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I booked a massage for my partner and I for her birthday and we both had such a relaxing and attentive experience, tailored to our own individual needs. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My partner booked a couples massage and it was amazing! Yvette was so lovely and attentive. Was the perfect start of the day and was left relaxed and totally pampered. 10/10

Reviewed 16 July 2017

My mother and I both had wonderful experiences at Soma Massage. Yvette and her staff were very welcoming and accommodating and gave wonderful massage. Soma is a must for those wanting a massage that's above and beyond. Thank you very much for a beautiful experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Very professional, relaxing and just what I needed! Highly recommended and will definitely come back again.