“Great service”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I booked a massage for my partner and I for her birthday and we both had such a relaxing and attentive experience, tailored to our own individual needs. Would recommend to anyone.

All reviews
"herbal tea"
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My partner booked a couples massage and it was amazing! Yvette was so lovely and attentive. Was the perfect start of the day and was left relaxed and totally pampered. 10/10

Reviewed 16 July 2017

My mother and I both had wonderful experiences at Soma Massage. Yvette and her staff were very welcoming and accommodating and gave wonderful massage. Soma is a must for those wanting a massage that's above and beyond. Thank you very much for a beautiful experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Very professional, relaxing and just what I needed! Highly recommended and will definitely come back again.