Open today: 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
Review Highlights
Highly recommended experience.

Thank you ladies for your beautiful service, especially Lisa who did my massage and facial. Highly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
894jeremiahf
Recommend!

My husband  and I went for a massage, and we were all very pleased with the excellent service... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from USD 25.39
from USD 199.24
from USD 398.48
More Info
All reviews deep tissue excellent treatment lovely experience my partner magic hands left feeling very relaxed girls weekend pamper package massage relaxation ladies appointment pressure masseuse premises body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My mother and I both had wonderful experiences at Soma Massage. Yvette and her staff were very welcoming and accommodating and gave wonderful massage. Soma is a must for those wanting a massage that's above and beyond. Thank you very much for a beautiful experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Very professional, relaxing and just what I needed! Highly recommended and will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

What a great way to be introduced to massage - so good, so professional, found all those tense points in my back that have been tucked away for a while. Thanks for fitting me in to a busy schedule.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

My girlfriend and I came to Soma after hearing great reviews on TripAdvisor and they continued to hold true to their reputation. Both Yvette and Joanne took great care of us and made the experience one to remember. Would recommend them to anyone who is visiting the area.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Yvette is so experienced and thoughtful so I felt relaxed and in wonderful hands. My daughter also had a wonderful experience with her masseur.