Open today: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Massage

Absolutely amazing massage. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and professional. The room was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
angiemM5460DR
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Soma Massage

This was a delightful experience from the moment we walked in. It was a great massage for a really... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
jempmcd
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief lovely experience booking process comfortable environment good at what they do therapy room wonderful treatment left us feeling i've experienced my partner tight muscles great ambience herbal tea relaxing music
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My mother and I both had wonderful experiences at Soma Massage. Yvette and her staff were very welcoming and accommodating and gave wonderful massage. Soma is a must for those wanting a massage that's above and beyond. Thank you very much for a beautiful experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Very professional, relaxing and just what I needed! Highly recommended and will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

What a great way to be introduced to massage - so good, so professional, found all those tense points in my back that have been tucked away for a while. Thanks for fitting me in to a busy schedule.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

My girlfriend and I came to Soma after hearing great reviews on TripAdvisor and they continued to hold true to their reputation. Both Yvette and Joanne took great care of us and made the experience one to remember. Would recommend them to anyone who is visiting the area.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Yvette is so experienced and thoughtful so I felt relaxed and in wonderful hands. My daughter also had a wonderful experience with her masseur.