“Perfectection!”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My mother and I both had wonderful experiences at Soma Massage. Yvette and her staff were very welcoming and accommodating and gave wonderful massage. Soma is a must for those wanting a massage that's above and beyond. Thank you very much for a beautiful experience.

All reviews
"herbal tea"
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Very professional, relaxing and just what I needed! Highly recommended and will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

What a great way to be introduced to massage - so good, so professional, found all those tense points in my back that have been tucked away for a while. Thanks for fitting me in to a busy schedule.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

My girlfriend and I came to Soma after hearing great reviews on TripAdvisor and they continued to hold true to their reputation. Both Yvette and Joanne took great care of us and made the experience one to remember. Would recommend them to anyone who is visiting the area.