“Total Bliss!”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed 15 February 2017

My husband and I tried Soma's 90-minute relaxation massage and they definitely lived up to our expectations. Yvette was such a darling and made sure we get the best massage experience possible. We will gladly be back. More power!

All reviews
"herbal tea"
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We were lucky enough to be squeezed in at only one days notice and so glad it worked out. Professional staff and great treatment. Thank you.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

My partner and I enjoyed a fantastic couples deep tissue massage at Soma. The service was welcoming and professional and we left feeling extremely relaxed!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

A very relaxing and positive experience. Very pleasant and comfortable premises. Feeling of peace as soon as you walk in the door. Very reasonably priced. Only suggestion - remove the ticking clock. Overall would recommend.

Date of experience: January 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I recently had a wonderful deep tissue massage at Soma. Yvette was very obliging, finding a last minute spot for me on a Sunday. The massage room was calm, clean and inviting, and the massage table was extremely comfortable. The massage itself was just what I needed. Yvette found the spots that needed work...professionally and diligently working on the sore spots and relaxing the other muscles that weren't so sore. Overall, a very pleasant experience...one I would highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2017