Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.29
from USD 25.56
from USD 1,018.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package premises body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2017

My partner and I enjoyed a fantastic couples deep tissue massage at Soma. The service was welcoming and professional and we left feeling extremely relaxed!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2017

A very relaxing and positive experience. Very pleasant and comfortable premises. Feeling of peace as soon as you walk in the door. Very reasonably priced. Only suggestion - remove the ticking clock. Overall would recommend.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I recently had a wonderful deep tissue massage at Soma. Yvette was very obliging, finding a last minute spot for me on a Sunday. The massage room was calm, clean and inviting, and the massage table was extremely comfortable. The massage itself was just what I needed. Yvette found the spots that needed work...professionally and diligently working on the sore spots and relaxing the other muscles that weren't so sore. Overall, a very pleasant experience...one I would highly recommend.

1  Thank trudi276
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Very professional. The relaxing & therapeutic massage I was seeking.
The perfect end to a girls weekend away.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We really enjoyed our relaxation massage at soma. The ladies were very welcoming and explained everything very carefully. We loved the electric blankets on the massage tables just to keep us nice and warm and relaxed. They were very accomodating to our needs, and adjusted the massage to suit. Soma is located just off the main drag and we were able to walk there from our hotel. I would go there again.

1  Thank Mel W