Open today: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Massage

Absolutely amazing massage. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and professional. The room was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
angiemM5460DR
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Soma Massage

This was a delightful experience from the moment we walked in. It was a great massage for a really... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
jempmcd
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief lovely experience booking process comfortable environment good at what they do therapy room wonderful treatment left us feeling i've experienced my partner tight muscles great ambience herbal tea relaxing music
Reviewed 8 February 2017

My partner and I enjoyed a fantastic couples deep tissue massage at Soma. The service was welcoming and professional and we left feeling extremely relaxed!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2017

A very relaxing and positive experience. Very pleasant and comfortable premises. Feeling of peace as soon as you walk in the door. Very reasonably priced. Only suggestion - remove the ticking clock. Overall would recommend.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I recently had a wonderful deep tissue massage at Soma. Yvette was very obliging, finding a last minute spot for me on a Sunday. The massage room was calm, clean and inviting, and the massage table was extremely comfortable. The massage itself was just what I needed. Yvette found the spots that needed work...professionally and diligently working on the sore spots and relaxing the other muscles that weren't so sore. Overall, a very pleasant experience...one I would highly recommend.

1  Thank trudi276
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Very professional. The relaxing & therapeutic massage I was seeking.
The perfect end to a girls weekend away.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We really enjoyed our relaxation massage at soma. The ladies were very welcoming and explained everything very carefully. We loved the electric blankets on the massage tables just to keep us nice and warm and relaxed. They were very accomodating to our needs, and adjusted the massage to suit. Soma is located just off the main drag and we were able to walk there from our hotel. I would go there again.

1  Thank Mel W