Open today: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Great relaxing massage in a lovely quaint location

Located in a converted house. Skilled therapists saw to our comfort and relaxation throughout... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
817prashanths
Best ever!

I had the deep tissue massage at Soma. I've had many massages at different places over the years... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MaddyS894
Geelong, Australia
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief comfortable environment wonderful treatment left us feeling great ambience herbal tea relaxing music would definitely go back lovely ladies essential oils my birthday magic hands my mum yvette
Reviewed 30 January 2017

A very relaxing and positive experience. Very pleasant and comfortable premises. Feeling of peace as soon as you walk in the door. Very reasonably priced. Only suggestion - remove the ticking clock. Overall would recommend.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I recently had a wonderful deep tissue massage at Soma. Yvette was very obliging, finding a last minute spot for me on a Sunday. The massage room was calm, clean and inviting, and the massage table was extremely comfortable. The massage itself was just what I needed. Yvette found the spots that needed work...professionally and diligently working on the sore spots and relaxing the other muscles that weren't so sore. Overall, a very pleasant experience...one I would highly recommend.

1  Thank trudi276
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Very professional. The relaxing & therapeutic massage I was seeking.
The perfect end to a girls weekend away.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We really enjoyed our relaxation massage at soma. The ladies were very welcoming and explained everything very carefully. We loved the electric blankets on the massage tables just to keep us nice and warm and relaxed. They were very accomodating to our needs, and adjusted the massage to suit. Soma is located just off the main drag and we were able to walk there from our hotel. I would go there again.

1  Thank Mel W
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Friendly and professional staff in a lovely boutique tranquil setting at reasonable prices! Had a relaxing pregnancy massage (36 weeks) and hubby had a rejuvenating deep tissue massage to kick off our Daylesford weekend. Will visit again :)

Date of experience: December 2016