Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.29
from USD 25.56
from USD 1,018.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package premises body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Excellent customer service, the staff were very professional and provide a perfect environment. Would recommend anyone to give them a try, you won't be sorry.

1  Thank jasoncg2017
Reviewed 4 January 2017

A fantastic experience, excellent customer service - very professional. The team have only your best interests in mind and provide the ultimate massage experience. Will definitely return again in future.

1  Thank jasongP7669KN
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Lovely practitioner however very light, kind of felt like I was nicely patted for a while. Didn't go deep enough despite me asking for it and I didn't come away feeling like I had a good masssage that left me feeling well

Management response:Responded 3 January 2017

Thankyou for your feedback. It is always welcome and very helpful. We are apologetic that your massage was not to your satisfaction, as we strive to be the very best and to deliver each and every time. We provide either relaxation massage or deep tissue massage, each with varying levels of " strength, depth and technique". Perhaps there was was a micommunication. Wishing you a positive and vibrant 2017.
Warm regards,
The team@Soma

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Professional, pleasant and very good at what they do. One of the best massages I've had in a while. Highly recommended

2  Thank 359tony
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Had a massage yesterday at Soma Massage and was extremely happy with Yvette and Jules. Our massages were so pleasant and relaxing and left us feeling very happy and calm by the end of our session. The ladies were warm, friendly and professional and the massages were top notch. We will most definitely return for future massages and would recommend Soma Massage for an awesome massage experience :) Thank you Yvette and Jules!

1  Thank Kim S