Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.29
from USD 25.56
from USD 1,018.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package premises body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Lovely practitioner however very light, kind of felt like I was nicely patted for a while. Didn't go deep enough despite me asking for it and I didn't come away feeling like I had a good masssage that left me feeling well

Management response:Responded 3 January 2017

Thankyou for your feedback. It is always welcome and very helpful. We are apologetic that your massage was not to your satisfaction, as we strive to be the very best and to deliver each and every time. We provide either relaxation massage or deep tissue massage, each with varying levels of " strength, depth and technique". Perhaps there was was a micommunication. Wishing you a positive and vibrant 2017.
Warm regards,
The team@Soma

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Professional, pleasant and very good at what they do. One of the best massages I've had in a while. Highly recommended

2  Thank 359tony
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Had a massage yesterday at Soma Massage and was extremely happy with Yvette and Jules. Our massages were so pleasant and relaxing and left us feeling very happy and calm by the end of our session. The ladies were warm, friendly and professional and the massages were top notch. We will most definitely return for future massages and would recommend Soma Massage for an awesome massage experience :) Thank you Yvette and Jules!

1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Both Yvette and Jules were extremely professional who made us feel comfortable and relaxed the moment we entered the studio. Their massage techniques and ability to detect areas that required focus was exceptional. Highly recommended from two people who get massages often enough! Thank you both, Peter and Mary.

1  Thank peter_mutton76
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Had a fantastic experience at Soma. Was made to feel very relaxed and enjoyed a great deep tissue massage. I'd definitely recommend and would come back next time I am in Daylesford. Thanks!

1  Thank YeshwantM