Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.29
from USD 25.56
from USD 1,018.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package premises body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Both Yvette and Jules were extremely professional who made us feel comfortable and relaxed the moment we entered the studio. Their massage techniques and ability to detect areas that required focus was exceptional. Highly recommended from two people who get massages often enough! Thank you both, Peter and Mary.

1  Thank peter_mutton76
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Had a fantastic experience at Soma. Was made to feel very relaxed and enjoyed a great deep tissue massage. I'd definitely recommend and would come back next time I am in Daylesford. Thanks!

1  Thank YeshwantM
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Warmly welcomed by Yvette.
Gorgeously tranquil setting. Amazing deep tissue massage. It is lovely when you don't have to engage in conversation when you are relaxing! I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Annit2583
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Best massage I've had at a small business. Yvette has a beautiful set-up and her nature is genuinely caring.

1  Thank Matt H
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Both my wife and I (who was 35 weeks pregnant) really enjoyed the massages. We thought the setting was very relaxing, the location very convenience and the prices reasonable.

1  Thank Cathal U