Open today: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Massage

Absolutely amazing massage. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and professional. The room was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
angiemM5460DR
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Soma Massage

This was a delightful experience from the moment we walked in. It was a great massage for a really... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
jempmcd
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief lovely experience booking process comfortable environment good at what they do therapy room wonderful treatment left us feeling i've experienced my partner tight muscles great ambience herbal tea relaxing music
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Warmly welcomed by Yvette.
Gorgeously tranquil setting. Amazing deep tissue massage. It is lovely when you don't have to engage in conversation when you are relaxing! I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Anniet83
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Best massage I've had at a small business. Yvette has a beautiful set-up and her nature is genuinely caring.

1  Thank Matt H
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Both my wife and I (who was 35 weeks pregnant) really enjoyed the massages. We thought the setting was very relaxing, the location very convenience and the prices reasonable.

1  Thank Cathal U
Reviewed 27 December 2016

My wife and I both enjoyed the experience at Soma massage. The ladies were very good and it enhanced our relaxing stay here in Daylesford.

1  Thank johnmM7291FU
Management response:Responded 28 December 2016

Hi John,
We thank you for taking the time to review us here at Sóma Massage.
We are grateful that both you and your wife had a lovely experience, and all the very best in 2017.
Take care from the team @ Sóma

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Fantastic Massage, I ask for and received an awesome relaxation massage from Yvette. Just what the doctor order, would highly recommend you booking you next pampering session with Yvette.

1  Thank Shaun G
Management response:Responded 28 December 2016

Hi Shaun,
Thank you so much for the great review and we are so pleased that you had a positive experience here at Sóma Massage. All the very best to you and we hope to see you the next time you are here in lovely Daylesford.