Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.29
from USD 25.56
from USD 1,018.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package premises body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Best massage I've had at a small business. Yvette has a beautiful set-up and her nature is genuinely caring.

1  Thank Matt H
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Both my wife and I (who was 35 weeks pregnant) really enjoyed the massages. We thought the setting was very relaxing, the location very convenience and the prices reasonable.

1  Thank Cathal U
Reviewed 27 December 2016

My wife and I both enjoyed the experience at Soma massage. The ladies were very good and it enhanced our relaxing stay here in Daylesford.

1  Thank John M
Management response:Responded 28 December 2016

Hi John,
We thank you for taking the time to review us here at Sóma Massage.
We are grateful that both you and your wife had a lovely experience, and all the very best in 2017.
Take care from the team @ Sóma

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Fantastic Massage, I ask for and received an awesome relaxation massage from Yvette. Just what the doctor order, would highly recommend you booking you next pampering session with Yvette.

1  Thank Shaun G
Management response:Responded 28 December 2016

Hi Shaun,
Thank you so much for the great review and we are so pleased that you had a positive experience here at Sóma Massage. All the very best to you and we hope to see you the next time you are here in lovely Daylesford.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Had a wonderful massage at Soma. They were able to accomodate my booking at the last minute and it was a lovely relaxing experience.

Date of experience: November 2016