Open today: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Massage

Absolutely amazing massage. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and professional. The room was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
angiemM5460DR
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Soma Massage

This was a delightful experience from the moment we walked in. It was a great massage for a really... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
jempmcd
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief lovely experience booking process comfortable environment good at what they do therapy room wonderful treatment left us feeling i've experienced my partner tight muscles great ambience herbal tea relaxing music
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Fantastic Massage, I ask for and received an awesome relaxation massage from Yvette. Just what the doctor order, would highly recommend you booking you next pampering session with Yvette.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Shaun G
Management response:Responded 28 December 2016

Hi Shaun,
Thank you so much for the great review and we are so pleased that you had a positive experience here at Sóma Massage. All the very best to you and we hope to see you the next time you are here in lovely Daylesford.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Had a wonderful massage at Soma. They were able to accomodate my booking at the last minute and it was a lovely relaxing experience.

1  Thank b1anca1
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Fantastic massage, deep tissue at its best. We came out feeling so much more relaxed, thanks so much , highly recommend these ladies ...

1  Thank kimsK5392NZ
Management response:Responded 28 December 2016

Hi Kim
We thank you for your fantastic review and are so happy that you both had such a great experience. All the very best to you both, and wishing you a safe and happy 2017.
From the team @ Sóma

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I went in for a one hour relaxation massage and found that Yvette targeted my aches and pains so well that I felt revitalised and very relaxed. Not a bad effort considering I am 4 months into recovering from 8 broken ribs and well as a plated collarbone.
Thanks again Yvette

1  Thank peterr759
Management response:Responded 29 November 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review Peter. It was a pleasure to meet you and to treat you and so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience.
Please do call in again if you are ever in gorgeous Daylesford.
Warm regards
Yvette@Soma

Reviewed 15 November 2016

From the beginning of my booking with Soma to the end, Yvette and team were incredibly accommodating, very attentive and polite! Yvette is an intuitive masseuse with years of experience and you can feel it! The room was warm, quiet, very zen and uninposing. My partner and I left feeling that it was the best massage experience of our lives! Highly Recommeded. Thanks!

2  Thank cleoh769
Management response:Responded 18 November 2016

Hi Cleo,
Thank you so much for the fantastic review.
We are over the moon that your Soma massage was such a positive experience !
and hope to see you again sometime soon in gorgeous Daylesford.
We absolutely love what we do and I guess it shows in each and every treatment.
Thank again Cleo and take care you lovely person.

Yvette@Soma