Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.29
from USD 25.56
from USD 1,018.60
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package premises body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2016

From the beginning of my booking with Soma to the end, Yvette and team were incredibly accommodating, very attentive and polite! Yvette is an intuitive masseuse with years of experience and you can feel it! The room was warm, quiet, very zen and uninposing. My partner and I left feeling that it was the best massage experience of our lives! Highly Recommeded. Thanks!

2  Thank cleoh769
Management response:Responded 18 November 2016

Hi Cleo,
Thank you so much for the fantastic review.
We are over the moon that your Soma massage was such a positive experience !
and hope to see you again sometime soon in gorgeous Daylesford.
We absolutely love what we do and I guess it shows in each and every treatment.
Thank again Cleo and take care you lovely person.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Had a wonderful experience at Soma this weekend. Super friendly staff and expert technique! Easily the best massage ive had. Everything was perfect from the temperature of the room, to the soundtrack. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Soren W
Management response:Responded 18 November 2016

Hi Soren,
Thanks so much for the fabulous review.
We are so happy that your Soma massage was such a positive experience
Yes Jules is a super attentive and amazing massage therapist.
Take care and see you the next time you head up to gorgeous Daylesford.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Excellent massage, excellent service! The two women were very welcoming and professional and I felt very refreshed afterwards!

1  Thank TeeGr

Hi Tee
Thank you for the excellent review.
Great to hear that you had such a positive experience and we look forward to treating you the next time you are in gorgeous Daylesford.
Warm regards

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Visited Soma Massage with friends this weekend and the service was exceptional and the massage was even better. I had a relaxation massage and I must say it was one of the best ones I have ever had. My friend had the foot massage and she can't stop raving about it, makes me want to go back and get one! Ladies were lovely and very personable making us all feel comfortable!

If travelling with more than 2 people, please note the venue can only cater for 2 people at a time.

2  Thank Jessica B

Hi Jessica
Thank you so much for the great review and we are so happy that you had such a positive experience.
It was lovely to meet you and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in beautiful Daylesford.
Warm regards

Reviewed 7 November 2016

The ladies were welcoming and warm. The whole experience was very relaxing , We would definitely book another massage with Soma.

2  Thank lizandfrancis

Hi Liz
It was so lovely to meet and to treat you here at Soma.
Thank you for the great review and see you the next time you visit beautiful Daylesford.
Take care.