“Relaxation and revitalisation massage at its best”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I went in for a one hour relaxation massage and found that Yvette targeted my aches and pains so well that I felt revitalised and very relaxed. Not a bad effort considering I am 4 months into recovering from 8 broken ribs and well as a plated collarbone.
Thanks again Yvette

1  Thank peterr759
Management response:Responded 29 November 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review Peter. It was a pleasure to meet you and to treat you and so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience.
Please do call in again if you are ever in gorgeous Daylesford.

All reviews
"herbal tea"
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"

Reviewed 15 November 2016

From the beginning of my booking with Soma to the end, Yvette and team were incredibly accommodating, very attentive and polite! Yvette is an intuitive masseuse with years of experience and you can feel it! The room was warm, quiet, very zen and uninposing. My partner and I left feeling that it was the best massage experience of our lives! Highly Recommeded. Thanks!

2  Thank cleoh769
Management response:Responded 18 November 2016

Hi Cleo,
Thank you so much for the fantastic review.
We are over the moon that your Soma massage was such a positive experience !
and hope to see you again sometime soon in gorgeous Daylesford.
We absolutely love what we do and I guess it shows in each and every treatment.
Thank again Cleo and take care you lovely person.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Had a wonderful experience at Soma this weekend. Super friendly staff and expert technique! Easily the best massage ive had. Everything was perfect from the temperature of the room, to the soundtrack. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Soren W
Management response:Responded 18 November 2016

Hi Soren,
Thanks so much for the fabulous review.
We are so happy that your Soma massage was such a positive experience
Yes Jules is a super attentive and amazing massage therapist.
Take care and see you the next time you head up to gorgeous Daylesford.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Excellent massage, excellent service! The two women were very welcoming and professional and I felt very refreshed afterwards!

1  Thank TeeGr
Management response:Responded 13 November 2016

Hi Tee
Thank you for the excellent review.
Great to hear that you had such a positive experience and we look forward to treating you the next time you are in gorgeous Daylesford.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Visited Soma Massage with friends this weekend and the service was exceptional and the massage was even better. I had a relaxation massage and I must say it was one of the best ones I have ever had. My friend had the foot massage and she can't stop raving about it, makes me want to go back and get one! Ladies were lovely and very personable making us all feel comfortable!

If travelling with more than 2 people, please note the venue can only cater for 2 people at a time.

2  Thank Jessica B
Management response:Responded 13 November 2016

Hi Jessica
Thank you so much for the great review and we are so happy that you had such a positive experience.
It was lovely to meet you and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in beautiful Daylesford.