Open today: 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely Facial

Had a beautiful facial today, and my daughter had a massage at the same time and loved it too. We... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Pip654
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful Soma massage

This was the best massage I have had to date. We had our feet done with hymalaya salt and warm soak... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2021

from USD 26.44
from USD 25.70
from USD 1,024.46
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend massage relaxation ladies pressure masseuse package firm body pain
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing hour with a massage tailored to relieve our individual aches and pains. The setting and atmosphere of Soma also made for an even more relaxing experience.

2  Thank jackdD8921AV
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Very professional and a very welcoming experience.
Massage therapist was a master at her work.
Have had plenty of massages in past but nothing like this.
Yvette you are wonderful.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Yvette is an angel! I arrived with a few aches and pains, and left 90 mins later floating on air after a sensational relaxation massage.
I will certainly be back and can't recommend this lovely boutique business high enough.

1  Thank 735ruthk
Reviewed 25 September 2016

From the moment I walked in, I felt totally welcome. The staff were friendly and attentive, and created a very warm, calming environment. I had a relaxation massage, and it was probably one of the nicest I've ever had - well worth the money, I felt amazing afterward.

1  Thank liz_lyt13
Management response:Responded 26 September 2016

Hi Liz
Lovely to meet you and thank you for the great review.
We love what we do and take great pride in our work.
Warm regards from the team@Soma

Reviewed 23 September 2016

One of the best massages I've ever had. Could not rate this anymore highly, Yvette was lovely
I will definitely go back next time I'm in Daylesford

Management response:Responded 25 September 2016

Hi Natasha, thank you for the wonderful feedback. It was so lovely to meet you and yout family. Take care and see you next time you're in Daylesford.
Yvette@soma x