“Perfect!”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Relaxing / Ambient / Calming - Just what i needed. Location - walking distance from main street. Loved the relaxing music and the beautiful surrounds. Perfect place for a wind down, will definetly be back next time i am up at Daylesford. Floated out the door :-)

1  Thank kerrie656
Management response:Responded 8 October 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review Kerrie.
It was really lovely to meet you and to be able to treat you with your discomfort.
We are really proud of what we have created here at Sóma and are delighted that you were able to float out the door. See you the next time you're here in beautiful Daylesford. x

All reviews
"herbal tea"
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"
in 2 reviews
"would definitely go back"
"lovely ladies"

Reviewed 2 October 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing hour with a massage tailored to relieve our individual aches and pains. The setting and atmosphere of Soma also made for an even more relaxing experience.

2  Thank jackdD8921AV
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Very professional and a very welcoming experience.
Massage therapist was a master at her work.
Have had plenty of massages in past but nothing like this.
Yvette you are wonderful.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Yvette is an angel! I arrived with a few aches and pains, and left 90 mins later floating on air after a sensational relaxation massage.
I will certainly be back and can't recommend this lovely boutique business high enough.

1  Thank 735ruthk