Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Friendly staff

Friendly staff and wonderful facial hand and feet treatments .. Massage was amazing highly... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
bowmanb306
A great experience!

We chanced upon Soma while meandering along Vincent street on a winter weekend getaway, and were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from USD 25.25
from USD 198.13
from USD 396.25
More Info
All reviews deep tissue excellent treatment lovely experience my partner left feeling very relaxed magic hands girls weekend pamper package massage relaxation ladies appointment pressure premises body spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I highly recommend this business for a massage. I left feeling very relaxed. I have experienced many massages and Yvettes was one of the best. Thank you.

1  Thank hrhodes11
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Truly a magical experience! My massage was exactly what I needed. Thank you Yvette for your wonderful passion, skill, knowledge and professionilism! The studio space created is so relaxing,warm, inviting and peaceful....an added bonus to the wonderful service they provide. Will return when revisiting the beautiful town of Daylesford! Had a fantastic weekend in this stunning town and Soma Massage was definitely a highlight! Be sure to book in advance if possible, to guarantee an appointment as Yvette and her team sure book up quickly (especially on weekends) :)

1  Thank tan082016
Reviewed 7 August 2016

My husband and I had a relaxation massage by Yvette. She was amazing was very attentive and worked through every muscle and joint . We would defiantly go back. Thank you so much Yvette !

1  Thank Dimmi N
Management response:Responded 24 September 2016

Thanks for this wonderful review Dimmi. It was so nice to meet you and your family. Take care and we'll see you next time. Yvette@Soma

Reviewed 31 July 2016

The perfect addition to our girls weekend away. We had 2x couples massages which was so time efficient for us. Yvonnes communication was so fast and helpful. The building was easy to find and the experience was so calm and relaxing. No complaints at all from us!! Thanks again ladies.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Jennai109
Reviewed 31 July 2016

My friends and I visited this place over the weekend for a massage on our girls weekend. The ladies who run the place are absolutely lovely and were absolutely accomodating. My massage was on point, I had a deep tissue massage and it was perfect. Would reccommend to anyone visiting the area!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Tes A
Management response:Responded 1 August 2016

Thanks for the great review Tes,
It was so lovely to meet you all . Have a fabulous week and hope to see you again sometime soon. Yvette @ Sóma