“Just Perfect!”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I went to daylesford for some me time...no husband and no kids, So what do you do when you go there...get a massage. I drove by and saw Soma and instantly had a connection to the name. I rang and lovely Yvette fitted me in the same day. I had a deep tissue massage. It was wonderful. Yvette hit all the spots and the pressure was great. Upon entering the treatment room it was very inviting, and you immediately feel a sense of calmness and relaxation. The room and massage table was cozy and warm. Yvette makes you feel in the moment from the time she starts right up until the very end. I highly recommend Soma and i will be referring you to all my friends and family. Even so I went back again the next day and tried a Reiki massage for the first time. It was amazing. Thank you Yvette (in more ways than one ;) I will definately be returning.

1  Thank milonasm
Management response:Responded 12 August 2016

Wow Dimmi,
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review. It was so nice to meet you and I am so happy that I could assist you in having a wonderful experience here at Sóma.
Take care of yourself and have a wonderful weekend.
Hope to see you again sometime x

All reviews
"herbal tea"
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"
in 2 reviews
"would definitely go back"
"lovely ladies"

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I highly recommend this business for a massage. I left feeling very relaxed. I have experienced many massages and Yvettes was one of the best. Thank you.

1  Thank hrhodes11
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Truly a magical experience! My massage was exactly what I needed. Thank you Yvette for your wonderful passion, skill, knowledge and professionilism! The studio space created is so relaxing,warm, inviting and peaceful....an added bonus to the wonderful service they provide. Will return when revisiting the beautiful town of Daylesford! Had a fantastic weekend in this stunning town and Soma Massage was definitely a highlight! Be sure to book in advance if possible, to guarantee an appointment as Yvette and her team sure book up quickly (especially on weekends) :)

1  Thank tan082016
Reviewed 7 August 2016

My husband and I had a relaxation massage by Yvette. She was amazing was very attentive and worked through every muscle and joint . We would defiantly go back. Thank you so much Yvette !

1  Thank Dimmi N
Management response:Responded 24 September 2016

Thanks for this wonderful review Dimmi. It was so nice to meet you and your family. Take care and we'll see you next time. Yvette@Soma