All reviews full kitchen jacuzzi tub spy glass get away every amenity takes pride living area this wonderful place red fox self contained overlooking the ocean separate bedroom landing strip gorgeous views private balcony on the rocks margaret
Reviewed 7 November 2012

My wife and I spend two nights of an amazing trip up the California at the Spyglass Inn and we were truly impressed!! Richard and his wife were gracious hosts! The room was awesome it was nice to wake up watching the moon set over the Pacific, the views were spectacular!! Our only recommendation is bring enough food to cook for the time you are there, the local restaurant is not very good. We will be back!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Spyglass room, great spot!!
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My son and I stayed here for two nights and enjoyed it very much. The couch folds out into a pretty comfortable bed with a wonderful ocean view and the ocean is seen from the bedroom, as well! Richard was very helpful and made dinner reservations for us. The room was very clean and well maintained with a nice, well-stocked kitchen. We liked the atmosphere of Shelter Cove - very small town - where everyone stops to talk to you.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great with wonderful views.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2012

My husband and I spent 4 nights at The Spyglass Inn and stayed at the Spyglass suite. Very comfortable, clean with a spacious deck and the owners are good people. The Spyglass Inn is the best place to stay at Shelter Cove because it is NEW and the online pictures not misleading. We travel a lot and I am "over particular" and very fussy with hotel rooms and location. We highly recommend the Inn and visiting Shelter Cove off season.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2012

From the easy reservation process to making dinner reservations at our favorite restaurant to a great CLEAN place to stay and awesome views you cannot go wrong with this place. My wife and I have traveled this Country from Hawaii to Maryland and this place tops all. This place was not only clean and comfortable but also had all of the accommodation of home from the full size fridge to the utensils necessary and the view from the balcony was amazing as we watched the sunset. The only other thing that we needed was more time to enjoy the views and comfort.

Room Tip: They are all good
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Thank goodness we stayed more than one night-- we had never been to Shelter Cove before and enjoyed our two-night stay at this great Inn.We were lucky with perfect weather, too.I am glad we brought food (and wine) with us because the tiny town has limited dining options. The fish and chips( at the deli ) were wonderful! The locals were helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: We had a non-jacuzzi room, which I prefer.