“Hidden Gem!”
Review of The Gurkha

The Gurkha
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Gurkha only Nepalese Cuisine in east grin-stead. We serve authentic nepalese and also tradition indian food.
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I love the Tripadvisor community's advice! Found this absolute gem by doing our on line research. Scrumptious tasty food (without MSG!) with excellent friendly and prompt service and nice atmosphere. Do not miss the Paloko Paneer (like a tandoori back cottage cheese) and the Momo dumplings (we tasted both the lamb and chicken). There is a reason this restaurant is so highly rated - because the people have rated wisely.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This place doesn't look much from the outside but the food is superb. Be warned though when the menu says "spicy" it means it.

1  Thank O F
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited this restaurant for my uncles birthday. Having been to Nepal I did have an idea of what it was going to be like! I had the Gurkha chicken. I would definately visit this place again! I would also recommend the steamed Chicken MoMo

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Had another very good meal here with family. The restaurant was packed out on a Wednesday evening, and they were turning people away. If you want to eat here you must book in advance. the welcome, the service, and the food are always great.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Friendly atmosphere, helpful and courteous staff. Family owned and run. Large and varied menu. No problems adapting fishes for with dietary restrictions.