“Lovely small restaurant ”
Review of Lovejoys - CLOSED

Lovejoys
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Staff couldn't have been friendlier, really accommodating, and food was delicious! Would definately reccomend, a hidden gem!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Aldo and Mary are wonderful hosts in this quaint little restaurant.There are only about 8 tables. Everything is cooked fresh on the premises and the food is delicious. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

A lovely evening with my wife at Lovejoy's - a small intimate restaurant with Mary doing the cooking and Aldo taking the orders and dispensing the drinks. My starters, a mushroom pate was delicious and my wife's veggie soup went down very well. For mains my wife had the plaice stuffed with smoked haddock with a very tasty sauce and I had two very tasty fishcakes all accompanied by a large platter of roasted veg, peas carrots and broccoli - we cleared the lot! 2 spoons and a mango ice cream in a brandy snap basket finished us off. All together with a bottle of wine we thought that£70 for the two us was very reasonable for a lovely evening out.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

A quaint little cafe serving very good home cooked food. Friendly and welcoming. Best to book on Saturday.

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

We popped in here after house hunting in this beautiful village . All home cooked food and lovely friendly owners . I will look forward to going back and getting to know everyone there ..