USD 68
Best Western Nottingham Derby(Long Eaton)(Great Value!)
USD 58
USD 60
USD 59
Travelocity
    USD 55
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 62/night.

Premier Inn Derby East Hotel(Derby)(Great Value!)
    USD 70
    PremierInn.com
    USD 128
    USD 83
    Priceline
    • Pool
    • Restaurant
    All reviewslovely old buildingbridal suitehuge bathroomwedding venuelots of charactergroupon dealvery pleasant staybaronial hallfull englishcouldn't faultnottinghammotorway
    Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Business trip for 15 staff with overnight accommodation and evening meal. Hotel has great location and v close to Jct25 of M1 and on arrival looks pleasant as attractive old building and nice front lawn.

However the decor, staff and general condition is very tired - it is lacking investment and there is no pride from the staff: litter and glasses outside for the two days we were there, generally unloved, very large and odd rooms with no privacy curtains. Food okay but not great. If you have a choice - avoid it

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
    2  Thank Marcus K
    Reviewed 8 June 2018

I’ve resisted the temptation to stick a dismal review on this place after my first few stays, becmause it ha recently joined the ‘Best Western’ chain, but I simply can’t ignore this omission any longer. It is a really strange hotel. The outside facade is beautiful and some of the rooms are beautiful.....but....It really needs a lot of money spent on it! Every5hing is ....well, .....just missing the grade really. The staff are really helpful, apart from the barman/waiter/receptionist. The Manager/receptionist/ dogsbody is excellent as are the receptionist and .....are you getting the drift? The food could be good if the chef was allowed to do his job. The waiter/receptionist/barman has an unfortunate attitude and if you ask for something even slightly off menu.....he decides what you are having....not the chef, which defeats the Chefs attempts to shine. The rooms are lovely but old fashioned which is great, but some of the stuff doesn’t work too well and this is where they need to spend the money. It is never busy, and for a nice hotel, just 5 mins off the M1 it surprises me. I don’t know what the local reputation is, and maybe this is what let’s it down. It has such fabulous potential it’s such a shame it just doesn’t hit the mark

Room Tip: Get a Best Western Card and get an upgrade
    Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
    Reviewed 5 June 2018

We did not stay at the hotel so I cannot comment on the accommodation, we were at a reception in the Baronial Hall, ordered drinks at the bar but there was only one person serving so it took a while.
    The food in the Baronial Hall was very basic, sandwiches looked very tired, the chips were ok, but the Pizza looked like Tesco basic.
    We looked around the hotel and it looked like it needed tlc and some money spending on it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
    1  Thank Trunkers
    Reviewed 5 June 2018

Risley Hall hosted a super wedding last Friday. Everything ran as smooth as silk. The Baronial Hall was ideal, The service was exemplary and the manager was flexible and accommodating. The guests who stayed overnight all enjoyed their stay. Thanks Laura and staff - the day was perfect. Very pleased. Great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
    2  Thank MG747
    Reviewed 5 June 2018

I received a groupon voucher for my birthday for afternoon tea. The service was ok but I found it a bit odd that we weren't offered a choice of sandwiches just got given ham, tuna and egg. We were offered a choice of tea or coffee and they very kindly swapped the prosecco for juice as we seee driving. The cakes were very disappointing. I don't know if my expectations were too high but I was expecting something a bit posh what we received was very ordinary to say the least. This is not somewhere to rush back to and I am very glad we didn't pay full price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends