“Amazing - must go!”

Hathersage Social Club
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Hathersage
Price range: USD 26 - USD 59
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Evening restaurant, daytime café, wine & cocktail bar and mini-cinema. Offering daytime brunches with riverside garden. Evening events programme, locally sourced restaurant menu, speciality Gaillac wines and innovative cocktails. Open daytimes and evenings Thursday to Sunday and Bank Holidays. Also offering bookable events.
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We came to Hathersage Social club for a Thursday lunch time and I wish we lived closer to be able to go all the time! The restaurant is beautifully decorated - quite quirky and vintage, there's a lovely courtyard to eat and drink in also.
The food is devine, and portion sizes are massive we had halloumi burgers and meat burgers with their triple cooked fries which were soooo good. A must have is one of their waffles - these are made from the restaurants secret family recipe and are amazing!
Lucy and her team are so helpful, warm and inviting I can wait for our next trip up north to go back!!

2  Thank Loulou456

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Social club the other day, the service was faultless, the staff all seemed very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was nice too!! If your a foodie like myself I would definitely recommend taking a trip to this hidden treasure, my food was extremely tasty and the garden was really nice as well. I would definitely recommend coming here as it has a very chilled vibe and a trendy menu offering a range of yummy dishes! The chocolate and salted caramel waffles they serve are mouth wateringly good and are actaully proper waffles unlike most waffles that you get in dessert places these days. Only bad mention is that the menu is pretty pricey but in my eyes, it's worth it!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We were staying locally so booked into one of the cine suppers. It was absolutely amazing from start to finish. A great welcome, lovely cocktail choice and outstanding food. Would highly recommend! We are already looking at when we can come back!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Always a pleasure to go here, whether for coffee brunch or lunch. I take all my friends and they all go back!

1  Thank KoreG
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Visited some friends in Hathersage this weekend and they took us for lunch at the Social Club. It was wonderful. Very friendly staff, great with kids and food that was fresh, exciting and just frankly, delicious. I had the Verde which is broad beans, peas, feta with a mint and basil dressing and two poached eggs, all on sourdough. So good I didn't want it to end. Washed down by a lovely white wine from their vineyard in france.

It was so good, we went back from breakfast the next morning. And again it didn't disappoint!

2  Thank Twiz72