“Over dozen types of Scotch Egg”
Review of Colemans Deli

Colemans Deli
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Hathersage
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Deli, cafe, coffee shop
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Small place. But warm atmos.fab food. Salads really tasty. The scotch eggs eggcellent! Cakes equally yummy, partic was Bakewell tart

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stopped in for lunch after hiking. The cafe was not too busy, and the staff were pleasant and quick with our order. I ordered the goat cheese with fig relish wrap and was delighted!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stopped here for a cup of coffee on the way to Lady Bower, the staff are extremely friendly. The menu offers a fantastic range, the counter is filled with yummy treats and the deli looks mouth watering also.
You can also buy cupboard food as well like jams, sauces, biscuits etc.
We picked up some local eggs too.
I am 100% sure we will be back before too long, with an empty tummy to enjoy some more delicious treats too!

1  Thank Vintagevix88
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Me and my husband called in here after a 10 mile walk round Lady Bower with our cockerpoo, having gone on recommendations from my daughter, who once she knew where we were going decided to tag along, anything for a free lunch!!!. Fantastic place with really tasty food and the service was excellent too and prices to match, we arrived at a busy time but even so didn't have too wait long for our well deserved latte...and shortly followed by some delicious sandwiches, unfortunately we didn't have room for any cake :-( but they all looked scrummy. Will definitely be returning and I'm already planning a return trip so I can share this wonderful place with my friends. Thank you Colemans for making our trip to the Peak District a memorable one.

1  Thank Ruby229
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This place is brilliant for a lunch stop- we stopped in between visiting Stanage Edge and Derwent Dam. Located in a pretty little village, this Demi is popular among the locals and is dog friendly. We had fish finger sandwiches (big portion!) and a definitely worth trying the homemade cakes. I am a keen baker myself but could not contend with their delicious Bakewell tart! So moist and delicious. I really wanted to try the local Bakewell speciality and it did not disappoint! My partner opted for the lemon drizzle which was equally as nice. We sat outside which was very pleasant as the weather was warm.

2  Thank Emily F