“Excellent Homemade cakes and meals and Great Service”
Review of Tylers Tearooms

Tylers Tearooms
Description: We are a small family run tearooms serving breakfast, lunch, homemade cakes, cream teas and afternoon tea. We make many of our dishes from scratch and all our cakes and scones are HOMEMADE ON THE PREMISES
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Every single time I have been to Tylers not only is the food delishious and all home made. Its hot, very quick and cheap! The service is top notch too!!

Reviewed 31 October 2018

The afternoon tea at this wonderful place is without doubt, the best I have ever had... Fantastic selection of delicious homemade cakes and savouries, fabulous service and incredible value. This is the second time I have enjoyed afternoon tea here and would highly recommend without hesitation. simply wonderful!

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Tylers is a meeting place for many people and a special place to celebrate almost anything and the service by the friendly staff is second to none be it for or a quick drink of tea, coffee, milk shake, wine or a meal or party with all the trimmings. The cakes etc that are made in the kitchen and brought out sometimes get put in the displays but sometimes cut and served before they have chance, YES they are that good, try them you will not regret it, the same goes for all the food there.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

The new coffee and espresso machine produces great coffee. A flat white and a bacon cob is the perfect start to a day.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Being just a short walk from work and home, Tyler’s is always my first port of call when I need a little pick-me-up or a treat. I stopped by this week to sample the new coffee machine and safe to say I wasn’t disappointed! Quite possibly the best gingerbread latte I’ve ever had! As always, I had to have one of Kate’s scrummy homemade scones to take away too with a lovely little pot of jam and some butter (the photos just don’t do it any justice). I always try to visit for the breakfast whenever I can too, highly recommend.

I’d give more stars in a heartbeat if I could. My favourite little tearooms by far <3