“Meal out”

Price range: USD 19 - USD 39
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Nag's Head at Castle Donington has been under new management since 18 June 2015 and is at the heart of a thriving village. It is open all day every day and offers great freshly-cooked food. Jad Otaki and his team will give you the warmest of welcomes - come and visit us soon!
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Had a fabulous Lebanese platter and fillet steak with a black peppercorns sauce. Amazing taste salads were fab and such a lot of choices great garden at front which with the hot weather was great to sit in owner was very attentive and recommended some great dishes well worth a visit befor flying from Ema airport and close to Donington Park race track

Reviewed 5 July 2018

An early evening meal in the dog friendly bar. An extensive menu is available wherever you sit. Good beers and everything served with a smile. Whats not to like? Only downside its a little expensive for a quick tea.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went here for my godsons christening. It was lovely. The food was amazing both my carnivorous husband and veggie best friend were catered for wonderfully. I loved the mix of bbq steak and Lebanese salads and dips. I just wish we lived closer as I would definitely be a regular.

2  Thank githurralde
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We called in here with friends we had staying with us, and were not disappointed. Nasser was a delightful and chatty just what you need to make you feel at home as we’re all the staff.
We enjoyed a Sunday lunch and puds.. good food good price.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

As a female traveling alone I’m never sure where to go. I took a gamble and tried this place and it was such a winner on every level. I felt relaxed, safe and the food is just FABULOUS. I had the entrecôte of lamb and it was delicious. At first I couldn’t understand why I didn’t get a steak knife but then I realized I didn’t need one because it was so tender! Do go if you’re in the area!