All reviewseast midlands airportmeal dealstayed hereair congood nights sleepcar parknext morningwhat it says on the tinan early morning flightbudget hotelsingle bedbusiness parkevening mealbooked a tablecomfortable roomnight's sleepcontinental breakfast
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn East Midlands Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We only booked 3 days before Download Festival, i requested a quiet room if possible as i had my daughter with me. We were given room 42, a huge room, very comfortable, had 2 great nights sleep and lovely breakfast each morning. The staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming particularly Ana. I've set an alarm for 14th June so that i can book early for next year!! The only downside was the cost but hopefully by booking early for next year i'll get a better rate :)

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This year my son and I stopped at this hotel for Download. I would recommend this place to anyone, the staff are fantastic people and treat everyone like it’s a 5 star hotel, the food and drink is always fresh and all areas are clean and tidy. I would like to say whoever does the training of staff is one special person and should give everyone a big thanks. See you next year xx

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Stayed here before an early morning flight. The room was lovely and the staff especially Marie was great. I’m not the best when it comes to flying so sat up most of the night and was talking to Marie. Lovely ideal location for anybody in East Midlands and only costs around £6 taxi to the airport.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with work on Friday night when download festival was on, although the hotel was really busy the staff were great keeping us informed and i actually had a really great night sleep what with the festival goers.

When we went down for breakfast we were greeted by very pleasant staff and a beautiful breakfast(pic attached) The manger that morning was fabulous making sure everyone had enough and was okay, she even leant me her iPhone charger as i had forgotten mine, all in all it was a successful stop with plenty of great customer service and will defiantly use in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business