Chucklebutties Play and Party Centre
Open today: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Child's party

Our child had a birthday party here recently, we chose chucklebutties as we are regular visitors... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
C_Noir
via mobile
This was a child’s party

A great place for a child’s party. Parents can sit and enjoy a coffee with a brill view of the... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
kathleenc817
Ashbourne, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews older children ball pit friendly staff baby section sensory room football area cakes little boy great place for kids year olds the food is great kids love member of staff family holiday place is clean safe environment common sense
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We been to chucklebutties number of times- always assured of a warm welcome great play for the kids and good food. Best way to relax with grandchildren!

1  Thank petergcrowe
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The best soft play venue we have been to! We visited with our 2 Grandchildren 10 months and 3.1/2 years old. This is the only place where there was a seperate area for kids under 24 months old, which our 10 month old loved. The slide is very fast in the other area and we had to drag our 3.1/2 year old away from after 3 hours and we were only supposed to stay for 2! Very friendly and helpful staff, made it a wonderful experience. To top it all the food was even good in fact excellent (rare at other ones we have been to!). Price were extremely reasonable......thanks guys really enjoyed(more importantly so did our kids!)

1  Thank david t
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to chucklebutties with my little boy for the last 6 yrs and we have always had a lovely experience. Since jocina and Darren took over the business the centre is cleaner and the play area itself is much bigger and better. The staff are always so helpful and happy to help and the food is great! I challenge anyone to find a better all round great soft play.

1  Thank Katie C
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I have been to many of these type of indoor places and this I think , over all is the worst. Its got its good points - setting and the food is good not cheap but your in Derbyshire I suppose.
However, before you even go inside getting in is an issue in its self- in the parking-its an absolute a joke its mayhem !! Small area ain't the word. Struggle to turn round as well. The inside of the place/building itself is tired. Needs a facelift. An old building - got windows in to look out of though. Its small inside and dark. The play area is small compared to others I been to- variety limited. Go to Dinky Dino's - Heanor. So much different . Chalk and cheese. Its design is not ideal either. The party area seems to be stuffed in the corner and cramped to where it is. The toilets are out of sight. Near the exit so kids can go past the seating area cant see them. As title says- don't go out your way. Then again you not be able to park anyway. Ha ha. Ah it says below- does this have parking- more laughter.

josina r, Owner at Chucklebutties Play and Party Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

We believe that this review is from a competitor. Chucklebutties is part of the Belper Mills with limited FREE parking, but with 2 large pay and display car parks that provides adequate parking. In resent time Chucklebutties has reinvested in brand new furniture, baby area, new security barrier and CCTV systems, football pitch and new party areas. Not to mention painted from top to bottom. I would like to comment on this matter ' small and dark, completely impossible due to that our centre as 3 thirds glass from floor to ceiling .
We would be grateful if you could contact us on 01773 880123 to discuss this matter.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Used to come here a lot but won't be returning again after a disappointing visit over the May school holidays. Rude and pedantic management. We kept hearing them be so rude to customers. One asked for a little more hot water in the pot of tea that she had just purchased as it wasn't very full - they were rude and hesitant to top it up as apparently some customers bring their own tea bags?! I found them rude the time before that I had visited so I certainly won't waste my time and money coming here again. Shame as it's one of the smaller sized play areas that doesn't normally get too busy with older children.

1  Thank PricklyHeat01